Webinar: AAOS American Joint Replacement Registry: A Year in Review
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CT
Webinar Director: Philip Dwyer, AAOS Registry Engagement Manager
2019 marked the AJRR’s 10th year. With more than 1,800,000 procedures, the AJRR is the largest hip and knee arthroplasty registry in the world by annual procedural count. AJRR, a part of the AAOS Registry Program, has seen a great deal of improvement and growth in the past year alone. Tune in for this webinar for an overview of AJRR’s 2019 accomplishments and what to look forward to in 2020.
The webinar will cover:
· Expanded hospital, ambulatory surgery center, and private practice participation
· Increased AJRR platform capabilities
· Additional opportunities for the reuse of data
· New partnerships with health care organizations
· The launch of the 5th AJRR Annual Report and supplements
There will be time at the end for an open question and answer session with AAOS Registry Program staff.
Faculty: Frosiana Gjerazi