Pre-registration for this webinar is now closed.
Unregistered Guests may access the room after 7:00 PM CT here - https://aaos.adobeconnect.com/rcxf8wkwv6vd/
Please enter the room as a guest and wait for approval.
If you are experiencing any technical difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The upcoming webinar, Evaluation & Management (E/M) Changes: What You Need to Know For 2021 – Part II, will be October 28, 2020, 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM CT, and presented by Margi Maley BSN, MS from KarenZupko & Associates and Dr. Dan Nagle Past Alternate AAOS RUC member, Past ASSH CPT and RUC Advisor
Past Chair and current member of the ASSH Coding and Physician Reimbursement Committee, Emeritus Professor of Clinical Orthopedics, Northwestern Feinberg School of Medicine
This second session will address the top 10 questions orthopaedic surgeons have about these new 2021 guidelines for new and established outpatient visits.
At the conclusion of this webinar, learners should be able answer the following questions:
· What is the difference between an independent historian and an interpreter when documenting medical decision making?
· When using time to choose the level of E/M service, can I include chart and lab review I do the night before?
· If I document prescription drug management, is that automatically a level 4 visit?
· What type of orthopaedic problem would be an “undiagnosed new problem with uncertain prognosis?
· How does CPT differentiate a chronic illness with exacerbation from one with severe exacerbation?
These are just a few of the questions we will answer leaving time for questions from attendees.
Be sure you cover the basics by watching the initial webinar AAOS Evaluation & Management (E/M) Changes -What You Need to Know For 2021 – Part I on learn.aaos.org
Faculty: Margi Maley BSN, MS and Daniel Nagle, MD, FAAOS