Registration for this webinar is now closed.
If you are experiencing any technical difficulties, please email email@example.com.
For late registration until 5:00 PM CT/6:00 PM ET, please call customer service at 800-626-6726
Webinar Director: Anthony E. Johnson, MD FAAOS
The purpose of this Virtual Town Hall is to provide a forum for discussion of AAOS Activities in support of the Strategic Plan, specifically the Diversity Dashboard. Led by AAOS leadership and the Diversity Advisory Board and supported by the Membership Council, and Communications Committee, this town hall is intended to provide the membership with an update to AAOS diversity activities completed, on-going, and planned while also providing an avenue to provide direct feedback.
At the conclusion of this webinar, learners should be able to:
· Be familiar with the current AAOS Governance structure
· Be aware of Committee Appointment Program (CAP) process and methods to optimize success
· Realize how the Diversity Advisory Board works to support the Strategic Plan
· Learn about the AAOS’ accomplishments in 2020 regarding the diversity goal
· Understand the 2021 AAOS Diversity initiatives
Joseph A. Bosco, III MD, FAAOS
Daniel K. Guy, MD, FAAOS
Felix H. Savoie III, MD, FAAOS
Jennifer M. Weiss, MD, FAAOS
Elizabeth G. Matzkin, MD, FAAOS