Pre-registration for this webinar is now closed.
Unregistered You may access the room after 7:00 PM CT here - https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89435547359
If you are experiencing any technical difficulties, please email email@example.com.
Webinar Director: Ronald Singer, MD, FAAOS
As TKA procedures continue to shift to the ASC setting, Dr. Ronald Singer will discuss his approach, from patient education through discharge, and how the ON-Q* Pain Management System has benefited his practice.
At the conclusion of this webinar, learners should be able to:
· Understand market trends and out-migration of TKA to ASC’s
· Share Dr. Singer’s TKA experience in the ASC including his program development
· Review the TKA playbook: components of the playbook, how to use and implement
· Discuss patient outcomes regarding length of stay, readmissions, and pain management
· Discuss ASC-related outcomes regarding volume growth, site level collaboration and expansion
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) extends sincere appreciation to Avanos Medical for their support of this education program.