Pre-registration for this webinar is now closed.
Unregistered You may access the room after 8:00 PM CT here - https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85823051364
If you are experiencing any technical difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This webinar is an AAOS Member Benefit!
AAOS Members attend for free.
Webinar Director: Kevin D. Plancher, MD, MPH, FAAOS
To further refine your skills and experiences of Levels 1, 2 and 3 of the AAOS Leadership Institute, participants will engage in discussion to understand the role of an effective leader in facilitating effective meetings. To be an effective leader, you must get the most out of your volunteer team, and meetings are the most common pathway for the team to brainstorm and accomplish the work of the AAOS.
At the conclusion of this webinar, learners should be able to:
· Understand the value of leading effective meetings.
· Consider a variety of strategies, methods and actions to help lead and
· Learn how to navigate different personalities and behaviors to keep
meetings on track
· Understand the key concepts related to how to effectively facilitate an
effective Board meeting.
· Summarize the principles for planning and effective educational
· Identify the best practices for carrying out an efficient research meeting.
· Summarize how communication styles can impact the effectiveness or outcomes of a faculty or departmental meeting.
For ALI Level 3 participants, this event fulfills one of five webinar attendance requirements
Faculty: Leesa M. Galatz, MD, FAAOS; Michael Suk, MD, JD, MPH, MBA, FACS, FAAOS; Daniel J. Berry, MD, FAAOS
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education (CME) for physicians. The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.