Webinar: CPT Changes to E/M Services for 2023
7:15 PM - 8:15 PM CT
Description: Numerous changes made to the Evaluation and Management (E/M) servicescodes for 2023 will greatly impact the reporting of services rendered and obtaining the appropriate reimbursement. This webinar will review in great detail the 2023 changes affecting the CPT E/M services, as well as equip you with the knowledge needed to ensure the most up to date coding information.
1) Understand changes to the reporting of Hospital Inpatient and Observation, Consultations, , and Prolonged Service With or Without Direct Contact
2) Review changes in Medical Decision Making (MDM) guidelines for 2023
3) Recognize the changes to MDM categories:
• Number and Complexity of Problems Addressed at the Encounter
• Amount and/or Complexity of Data to be Reviewed and Analyzed
• Risk of Complications and/or Morbidity or Mortality of Patient Management
** Members can submit questions in advance to be answered during the live webinar. Send questions to email@example.com.
Dr. R. Dale Blasier
Dr. Adam Levin
Dr. Christopher Kauffman