This webinar is an AAOS Member Benefit!
AAOS Members attend for free.
Registration for this webinar is now closed. If you are experiencing any technical difficulties, please email email@example.com.
A recording of this webinar will be available in 5-10 days at learn.aaos.org. Filter your search by Webinars OnDemand in the Catalog.
Please call Customer Service at 800-626-6726 if you need assistance.
Can’t make the live webinar? You can still register to receive a notification when the webinar recording is available. You will have access for 2 years!
Maximizing the Capabilities of the ROCK Platform
Description: ROCK is the leading online learning platform for orthopaedic resident education. It provides program directors with a suite of powerful tools to make scheduling assignments and assessing resident progress fast, easy, and convenient.
Don’t miss our upcoming webinar on how to maximize the capabilities of the Resident Orthopaedic Core Knowledge (ROCK) online learning platform.
• What is included in the performance dashboard
• How to use the default study schedule, which includes 104 weeks of assignments
• Customizing the default schedule to adjust the timing and depth of content assigned
• How to assign specific schedules to individual residents or specific cohorts
• Utilizing the custom assignment feature for remediation, re-assigning content, and to link to content that lives outside of ROCK
Director: Courtney Dunker, AAOS Staff - ROCK, Product Owner
Who should attend: This webinar is ideal for US-based orthopaedic residency program directors and program coordinators who oversee resident program study plans and scheduling of assignments.
Note: You will need to create an AAOS website account to register for the webinar if you do not already have one. You do not need to be an AAOS member to create an account.