This webinar is an AAOS Member Benefit!
AAOS Members attend for free
Can’t make the live webinar? You can still register to receive a notification when the webinar recording is available. You will have access for 2 years!
Description: A Program Director-focused webinar that provides an overview of the two primary resident focused education products: ROCK and ResStudy. Program Directors will learn how their programs can harness the functionality of both products in combination to improve resident educational outcomes.
1) Learn how the development of the ROCK TOC & assessments, as well as the ResStudy questions, are all aligned with the ABOS Pt. 1 exam and intended to provide comprehensive & relevant preparation for the OITE
2) Become familiar with the sources of the questions for each product and the on-screen format of each product’s interface
3) Learn the ways content can be assigned to specific users, by using the following features: ROCK Study Schedule, ROCK Additional Assignments, and ResStudy
4) Learn how to utilize ROCK and ResStudy analytics to create personalized learning paths for residents
5) Learn how programs can utilize ROCK and ResStudy to fill individual resident, or program-level, gaps identified in the OITE
Director: Courtney Dunker, ROCK Product Owner
Faculty: Christina Crumlish, AAOS Staff