PREPARE. PRACTICE. EVALUATE.
Sharpen your daily practice and pediatric orthopaedic knowledge with essential content selected for you from the vast collection of trusted AAOS resources.
This concise 9-module online study program guides you through the relevant pediatric content you need to stay current and prepare for the Practice-Profiled Recertification Examination in Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
· Track your progress and performance
· Complete the program at your own pace
· Pick up where you left off across your devices
The 9 modules in this plan include:
Infection, Inflammatory Disease & Tumor
Upper Extremity Congenital / Lower Extremity Hip
Syndromes & Growth
Upper Extremity Fracture
Lower Extremity Fracture
Earn up to
65 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits.TM
· Over 300 “Knowledge Check” self-assessment questions
· Flash card quizzes to reinforce learning and retention
· Downloadable JAAOS articles and related textbook chapters
· Videos and lectures from recent AAOS courses
· Build-A-Quiz study tool with all self-assessment questions upon completion of the program
Please Log in to Add to Cart