PREPARE. PRACTICE. EVALUATE.
Sharpen your daily practice and foot and ankle knowledge with essential content selected for you from the vast collection of trusted AAOS resources.
This concise 9-module online study program guides you through the relevant and essential pediatric content you need to stay current and prepare for the Practice-Profiled Recertification Examination in Foot/Ankle Surgery.
- Track your progress and performance
- Complete the program at your own pace
- Pick up where you left off across your devices
The 9 modules in this plan include:
- Forefoot: First Ray Disorders
- Forefoot: Lesser Ray Disorders
- Hindfoot: Trauma
- Hindfoot: Reconstructive & Arthritis
- Ankle: Trauma
- Ankle: Reconstructive & Arthritis
- Midfoot: Trauma & Arthritis
- Systemic & Metabolic Conditions
- General Foot & Ankle Topics
Earn up to 65 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits.
CME expires 1/1/2024
- Over 300 “Knowledge Check” self-assessment questions
- Flash card quizzes to reinforce learning and retention
- Downloadable JAAOS articles and related textbook chapters
- Videos and lectures from AAOS courses
- Build-A-Quiz study tool with all self-assessment questions upon completion of the program
Please Log in to Add to Cart