Learn like you were there!
Take a front-row virtual seat at this Academy review course recorded January 2019 at the OLC Education & Conference Center: AAOS Board Maintenance of Certification Preparation and Review – General Orthopaedic
Course Directors: Isador H. Lieberman, MD, MBA, FRCSC, and Albert J. Aboulafia, MD
This on demand video program brings the finished event to you as faculty review the content you need to pass your ABOS Recertification Exam. Lectures are structured around the key testable material to help you “check-up” on your current knowledge and recent advances in every area of orthopaedics. Content is segmented by topic, so you can pick up where you left off or select lectures you prefer to watch - across your devices.
This Courses OnDemand program features 18 hours of lectures, presented by distinguished faculty, covering specialty areas including:
· Hand & Wrist
· Sports Shoulder
· Foot and Ankle
· Sports Knee
Continue your review with a 62-question mock self-assessment exam plus question-by-question faculty discussion, and downloadable course handouts.
This convenient, self-directed course gives you the flexibility to engage with trusted AAOS content online at your convenience.
Attended the course? This product is included with your course registration! Login at learn.aaos.org, select “My Activities” on the left-side navigation, and click the “Launch” button to begin.
At the conclusion of this course, learners should be able to:
1. Interpret current clinical, laboratory, and diagnostic imaging studies for oncology, upper and lower extremity, spine, pediatrics, and trauma conditions
2. Develop a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental knowledge base required for Maintenance of Certification
3. Differentiate between current operative and non-operative treatment strategies
4. Apply evidence-based orthopaedic literature to your practice concerning a wide array of musculoskeletal conditions
5. Recognize the spectrum of surgical management of musculoskeletal conditions and the indications and contraindications for each
6. Determine knowledge gaps and develop a study plan to prepare for the Maintenance of Certification general examination
AAOS designates this activity for 18 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™. The CME is not scored and recorded. The CME will expire on February 8, 2021.
Please Log in to Add to Cart