CME expires March 2022
Bradford O. Parsons, MD
Samer S. Hasan, MD, PhD
Joseph A. Abboud, MD
Anand M. Murthi, MD
Paul M. Sethi, MD
Felix Savoie III, MD
Lewis L. Shi, MD
Comprehensive, critical insights in reverse shoulder arthroplasty from top experts
Focusing exclusively on reverse shoulder arthroplasty techniques, this 5-module, 20-lesson course covers the crucial issues, best practices, and evidence-based research related to this important treatment for shoulder pain and dysfunction.
Written in a unique problem-based format, each module includes a dedicated study guide with background, real-world applications and solutions built from actual patient cases and complications, expert analysis, key take-away points, and direct links to lectures, videos, case studies, articles, and self-assessment questions. Updated and fully searchable on the new online learning platform, this course offers tried-and-true techniques about reverse shoulder arthroplasty for the practicing surgeon, with an intuitive navigation interface that empowers learning at your own pace and depth.
Discover key insights or take a deep-dive into the relevant aspects of RSA, including:
• Indications for and clinical applications of reverse shoulder arthroplasty
• History of reverse shoulder arthroplasty
• Biomechanical principles: lateralized versus medialized design
• Scapular notching in reverse shoulder arthroplasty
• Preoperative planning and patient-specific instrumentation
• Principles of rehabilitation after reverse shoulder arthroplasty
• Management of the failed reverse shoulder arthroplasty
• Complications of reverse shoulder arthroplasty, their management and prevention
Earn up to 50 AMA PRA Category 1 CME credits™.