CME expires March 2022
Comprehensive, critical insights in reverse shoulder arthroplasty from top experts
Focusing exclusively on reverse shoulder arthroplasty techniques, this 5-module, 20-lesson course covers the crucial issues, best practices, and evidence-based research related to this important treatment for shoulder pain and dysfunction.
Written in a unique problem-based format, each module includes a dedicated study guide with background, real-world applications and solutions built from actual patient cases and complications, expert analysis, key take-away points, and direct links to lectures, videos, case studies, articles, and self-assessment questions. Updated and fully searchable on the new online learning platform, this course offers tried-and-true techniques about reverse shoulder arthroplasty for the practicing surgeon, with an intuitive navigation interface that empowers learning at your own pace and depth.
Discover key insights or take a deep-dive into the relevant aspects of RSA, including:
• Indications for and clinical applications of reverse shoulder arthroplasty
• History of reverse shoulder arthroplasty
• Biomechanical principles: lateralized versus medialized design
• Scapular notching in reverse shoulder arthroplasty
• Preoperative planning and patient-specific instrumentation
• Principles of rehabilitation after reverse shoulder arthroplasty
• Management of the failed reverse shoulder arthroplasty
• Complications of reverse shoulder arthroplasty, their management and prevention
Earn up to 50 AMA PRA Category 1 CME credits™.