ONLINE, Scored and Recorded
10 SAE CME; 100 multiple-choice questions
CME for this program expires on 12/31/2022
ANDREW MOON CHOO, MD, FAAOS
Identify and test current concepts in the diagnosis, evaluation,
and management of musculoskeletal trauma. Review aspects
of care of the injured patient, from initial evaluation through
acute management, biomechanics of fracture fixation,
perioperative decision-making, and early and late complications.
Earn up to 10 CME credits; 100 multiple-choice questions.
As a result of completing the 2020 Musculoskeletal Trauma Self-Assessment
Examination, I am able to:
• apply clinical decision-making and imaging interpretation skills in the
treatment of musculoskeletal trauma patients.
• determine appropriate treatment techniques for injuries to the upper and
lower extremities, pelvic ring, and acetabulum.
• apply principles of fracture fixation for injuries to the ankle and foot.
• manage complications associated with musculoskeletal trauma care.
• apply biomechanical principles supporting current treatments for treatment
of musculoskeletal trauma.
• use appropriate anticoagulant treatment for musculoskeletal trauma patients.