ONLINE, Scored and Recorded
20 SAE CME
CME for this program expires on 11/30/2023
Measure your knowledge in a rapidly changing profession
Access the latest information across orthopaedic specialty areas, while earning CME credits, and preparing for recertification. Test your clinical thinking skills with challenging questions that require you to recall information, apply knowledge, and interpret clinical data to solve a problem.
Updated annually with new questions and content, OITE is a relevant learning tool to evaluate your understanding of the foundation of orthopaedic knowledge, compare your results with your peers, and fill in any gaps. Online access allows you to complete the exam anywhere you have internet access; move at your own pace or complete the exam straight through to simulate an examination setting.
The OITE helps you evaluate your knowledge necessary to:
• Determine appropriate patient management for patients presenting with musculoskeletal conditions
• Interpret patient data for making clinical decisions
• Apply basic science principles in diagnosing and developing patient management plans for musculoskeletal diseases
• Integrate relevant evidence-based information regarding treatment procedures into your patient practice
• Review fundamental principles of orthopaedic surgery
• Know where you stand among your peers
Earn up to 20 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credit(s)™ by completing this exam. CME credits earned are applied to the scored and recorded self-assessment requirement (SAE) as mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process and will count toward the CME credit requirement as well.