Pre-order today! Access begins in July.
CME for this program expires on 6/30/2023
July 2020, Online Exam
Earn up to 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Confirm what you know. Know what you need to learn.
More than a typical self-evaluation tool, the Scored and Recorded OKU 13 Self-Assessment Examination (OKU SAE) delivers a complete exam preparation solution for getting up to date on the latest research and treatment principles. It also serves as the centerpiece of the AAOS OKU Home Study Program, Book + SAE package.
• Real-life patient care scenarios with numerous plausible options, closely aligned with OKU 13, reinforce learning
• The most recent and relevant evidence-based orthopaedic knowledge keeps you current across all specialties
• Case-based adult learning approach challenges and expands your critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Integrated PubMed links create a deeper level of study
• Guides you to identify gaps in your orthopaedic knowledge and focus your preparation in these areas
Note: The AAOS OKU Home Study Program Book + SAE package, is sold through our publishing partner Wolters Kluwer. To purchase the text + exam package and receive a 25% Member/Resident discount please visit their AAOS Bookstore or call Wolters Kluwer Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-638-3030 or direct at 1-301-223-2300.
The OKU®13 + OKU 13 SAE package will be available to ship June 1. The exam access begins in July. To qualify for the 70 CME credits the OKU Home Study Program offers, the exam and book must be purchased together through this package, not as separate components. Pre-order here.
AAOS OKU Home Study Program
The most efficient single-source solution for comprehensive CME and self-study
• Earn up to a maximum of 70 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ — complete and submit the OKU 13 Self-Assessment Examination (SAE) after purchasing the package
• Fulfill the 20-credit Scored and Recorded Self-Assessment Examination requirement of the ABOS MOC process
• Receive immediate CME credit when you submit answers to AAOS for confidential scoring and complete your CME evaluation form
• Access the exam questions and preferred responses online with discussion and references, and Build-a-Quiz study tool after completing the exam
Please Log in to Add to Cart