ONLINE, Scored and Recorded
20 SAE CME; 200 multiple-choice questions
CME for this program expires on 6/30/2023
Earn up to 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Confirm what you know. Know what you need to learn.
More than a typical self-evaluation tool, the Scored and Recorded OKU®13 Self-Assessment Examination (OKU SAE) delivers a complete exam preparation solution for getting up to date on the latest research and treatment principles.
• Real-life patient care scenarios with numerous plausible options, closely aligned with OKU 13, reinforce learning
• The most recent and relevant evidence-based orthopaedic knowledge keeps you current across all specialties
• Case-based adult learning approach challenges and expands your critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Integrated PubMed links create a deeper level of study
• Guides you to identify gaps in your orthopaedic knowledge and focus your preparation in these areas
Note: The OKU 13 Book + SAE package is sold through our publishing partner Wolters Kluwer. To purchase the text + exam package and receive a 25% Member/Resident discount, please visit their AAOS Bookstore or call Wolters Kluwer Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-638-3030 or direct at 1-301-223-2300.
To qualify for the 70 CME credits, the OKU SAE and book must be purchased together through this package, not as separate components. Order here.
The OKU 13 Book + SAE package is most efficient single-source solution for comprehensive CME and self-study
• Earn up to a maximum of 70 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ — complete and submit the OKU 13 Self-Assessment Examination (SAE) after purchasing the package
• Fulfill the 20-credit Scored and Recorded Self-Assessment Examination requirement of the ABOS MOC process
• Receive immediate CME credit when you submit answers to AAOS for confidential scoring and complete your CME evaluation form
• Access the exam questions and preferred responses online with discussion and references, and Build-a-Quiz study tool after completing the exam
Please Log in to Add to Cart