Completing this examination will help you:
• Determine treatment recommendations for anatomic and reverse total shoulder arthroplasty.
• Identify factors which can lead to failure of shoulder arthroplasty.
• Diagnose and treat labral tears of the shoulder .
• Diagnose and treat periprosthetic infections of the shoulder and elbow.
• Recognize, evaluate and treat elbow pain in the throwing athlete.
Online Learning Platform
Access examinations via the AAOS online learning platform, with a mobile-friendly interface. Enhance your learning experience with these features and functions:
• easily navigate content, change display preferences, take notes, and mark items of interest
• access resources and educational links for further learning – including valuable discussions and commentary, rationale for the correct answers, and links to PubMed references
• pinch and size enhanced graphics to full screen on any touchscreen device
• take the exam in scored and recorded format, and then access the quiz-builder for a completely customizable experience
Self-Assessment in MOC
Credits earned by completing this Scored and Recorded Special Interest Self-Assessment Examinations can be applied to the scored and recorded self-assessment requirements as mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process and will count toward the CME credit requirement, as well.