Learn like you were there!
Take a front-row virtual seat at this Academy review course recorded July 2021: AAOS Board Maintenance of Certification Preparation and Review – General Orthopaedic
Course Directors: Albert J. Aboulafia, MD, FAAOS and David P. Gurd, MD, FAAOS
This on demand video program brings the finished event to you as faculty review the content you need to pass your ABOS Recertification Exam. Lectures are structured around the key testable material to help you “check-up” on your current knowledge and recent advances in every area of orthopaedics. Content is segmented by topic, so you can pick up where you left off or select lectures you prefer to watch - across your devices.
This Courses OnDemand program features 30.75 hours of lectures, presented by distinguished faculty, covering specialty areas including:
- Hand & Wrist
- Sports Shoulder
- Foot and Ankle
- Sports Knee
This convenient, self-directed course gives you the flexibility to engage with trusted AAOS content online at your convenience.
Attended the course?
Enjoy special discounted pricing and supplement your notes, review lectures for improved retention and recall, and earn CME – again!
At the conclusion of this course, learners should be able to:
- Interpret current clinical, laboratory, and diagnostic imaging studies oncology, upper and lower extremity, spine, pediatrics, and trauma conditions
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental knowledge base required for Maintenance of Certification
- Differentiate between current operative and non-operative treatment strategies
- Apply evidence-based orthopaedic literature to your practice concerning a wide array of musculoskeletal conditions
- Recognize the spectrum of surgical management of musculoskeletal conditions and the indications and contraindications for each
- Determine knowledge gaps and develop a study plan to prepare for the Maintenance of Certification general examination
- Identify testable topics and describe the Maintenance of Certification general examination format