Learn like you were there!
Take a front-row virtual seat at this Academy skills course recorded November 2022 at the OLC Education & Conference Center: AAOS/ASES Anatomic and Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty: Concepts and Techniques from Basic to Advanced.
Course Directors: Joseph A. Abboud, MD, FAAOS and J. Michael Wiater, MD, FAAOS
This OnDemand video program brings the finished event to you as faculty present best practices and emerging technologies designed to enhance patient outcomes for total shoulder arthroplasty. Listen to the lecturers while watching their presentation slides, including patient cases and related surgical video demonstrations.
Content is segmented by topic, so you can pick up where you left off or select lectures you prefer to watch - across your devices.
This Courses OnDemand program features nearly 70 sessions from distinguished faculty covering:
· Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
· 10 Steps to Successful Arthroplasty Exposure
· How to Set Yourself Up for Success: Anatomic Total Shoulder Arthroplasty Controversies
· B2 Glenoid
· Irreparable Rotator Cuff
· Outpatient Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
· Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
· How to Set Yourself up for Success
· Reverse TSA Controversies
· Reverse TSA for Fracture
· Revision Arthroplasty
· Managing the Infected Shoulder Arthroplasty
This convenient, self-directed course gives you the flexibility to engage with trusted AAOS course content, online at your convenience.
Attended the live course? Enjoy special discounted pricing and supplement your notes, review lectures for improved retention and recall, and earn CME – again! Call AAOS Customer Service at 800.626.6726 to claim your discounted attendee rate! Outside U.S. dial 1.847.823.7186.
At the conclusion of this course, learners should be able to:
1. Evaluate patients with shoulder arthritis and formulate a treatment plan
2. Compare and contrast surgical indications for anatomic and reverse total shoulder arthroplasty
3. Learn pearls and pitfalls for humeral and glenoid exposure
4. Evaluate and manage patients with glenoid deformity
5. Acquire technical consideration in hemiarthroplasty and reverse arthroplasty for fractures
6. Gain an understanding of how to transition to outpatient shoulder arthroplasty including patient selection and pain management
7. Apply contemporary strategies for infection control
8. Learn indications for lower trapezius transfer
9. Implement surgical techniques for revision shoulder arthroplasty in their practice
10. Manage complications in shoulder arthroplasty and gain an understanding of how to avoid them
AAOS designates this activity for 15 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™.
All course content will be available through December 15, 2024.