ANDREW MOON CHOO, MD, FAAOS
ONLINE, Scored and Recorded
10 SAE CME; 100 multiple-choice questions
CME for this program expires on 1/31/2026
If you have already purchased this self-assessment program, you may log in and begin taking it here.
Identify and test current concepts in the diagnosis, evaluation, and management of musculoskeletal trauma. Review aspects of care of the injured patient, from initial evaluation through acute management, biomechanics of fracture fixation, perioperative decision-making, and early and late complications.
Completing this examination will help you:
• determine appropriate treatment techniques for injuries to the upper and lower extremities, pelvic ring, and acetabulum
• apply principles of fracture fixation for injuries to the ankle and foot
• manage complications associated with musculoskeletal trauma care
• apply biomechanical principles supporting current treatments for treatment of musculoskeletal trauma
• use appropriate diagnostic modalities and medical management for musculoskeletal trauma patients
Online Learning Platform
Access examinations via the AAOS online learning platform, with a mobile-friendly interface. Enhance your learning experience with these features and functions:
• Easily navigate content, change display preferences, take notes, and mark items of interest
• Access resources and educational links for further learning – including valuable discussions and commentary, rationale for the correct answers, and links to PubMed references
• Pinch and size enhanced graphics to full screen on any touchscreen device
• Take the exam in scored and recorded format, and then access the quiz-builder for a completely customizable experience
Self-Assessment in MOC
Credits earned by completing this Scored and Recorded Special Interest Self-Assessment Examinations can be applied to the scored and recorded self-assessment requirements as mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process and will count toward the CME credit requirement, as well.