Learn like you were there!
Take a front-row virtual seat at this Academy skills course recorded Aril 2023 at the OLC Education & Conference Center: AOS/ASSH Wrist and Elbow Arthroscopic and Open Procedures: Techniques and Innovations
Course Directors: Julie E. Adams, MD, FAAOS and Dawn LaPorte, MD, FAAOS
This OnDemand video program brings the finished event to you as faculty present cutting-edge approaches and novel techniques for treating a variety of wrist and elbow conditions. Listen to the lecturers while watching their presentation slides, including patient cases and related surgical video demonstrations.
Content is segmented by topic, so you can pick up where you left off or select lectures you prefer to watch - across your devices.
This Courses OnDemand program features 21 sessions from distinguished faculty covering:
· Elbow Arthroscopy
· Fractures and Reconstruction
· Wrist Arthroscopy and Reconstruction
· Intrinsic Ligament Tears of the Wrist, Carpal Fractures
· Reconstructive and Salvage Procedures in Wrist Surgery
This convenient, self-directed course gives you the flexibility to engage with trusted AAOS course content, online at your convenience.
Attended the live course? Enjoy special discounted pricing and supplement your notes, review lectures for improved retention and recall, and earn CME – again! Call AAOS Customer Service at 800.626.6726 to claim your discounted attendee rate! Outside U.S. dial 1.847.823.7186.
At the conclusion of this course, learners should be able to:
1. Develop techniques to protect the anatomy of the wrist and elbow during arthroscopic procedures
2. Identify the diagnostic indications for arthroscopic surgery of the wrist and elbow
3. Compare and contrast wrist and elbow arthroscopy with open techniques
4. Select the most appropriate treatment options for elbow and wrist injuries that can be partly or wholly managed using arthroscopy
5. Review reconstructive appraoches for the injured elbow and wrist
Identify and manage complications of wrist and elbow arthroscopy and determine techniques to avoid these pitfallsAAOS designates this activity for 6.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™.
All course content will be available through May 5, 2025.