Learn like you were there!
Take a front-row seat at this Academy virtual course recorded in October 2023: AAOS/MSIS/ICMI PRESENT: DIAGNOSTIC AND TREATMENT DILEMMAS IN PERIPROSTHETIC HIP AND KNEE INFECTIONS
Course Directors: Javad Parvizi, MD, FAAOS, FRCS and Jason M. Jennings, MD, FAAOS
This OnDemand video program brings the finished event to you as faculty present best practices and innovations designed for treatment with periprosthetic hip and knee infections. Listen to the lecturers while watching their presentation slides, including patient cases and related surgical video demonstrations. Content is segmented by topic, so you can pick up where you left off or select lectures you prefer to watch - across your devices.
This Courses OnDemand program features lectures from distinguished faculty covering:
- Prevention and Diagnosis in PJI in 2023
- General Surgical Principles for PJI
- PJI Within the First Several Weeks after Surgery
- What Type of Spacer Should I Use?
- Antibiotic Management for Prevention and Treatment
- The Big, the Bad, the Ugly
- Don’t Forget the Patient
- Difficult Case Sessions
Immerse yourself in a dynamic learning experience featuring one action-packed day of lectures, debates, and panel discussions. Leading faculty deliver cutting-edge approaches and novel techniques for treating a variety of periprosthetic hip and knee conditions.
This convenient, self-directed course gives you the flexibility to engage with trusted AAOS course content, online at your convenience.
Attended the live course? Enjoy special discounted pricing and supplement your notes, review lectures for improved retention and recall, and earn CME – again! Call AAOS Customer Service at 800.626.6726 to claim your discounted attendee rate! Outside U.S. dial 1.847.823.7186.
1. At the conclusion of this course, learners should be able to:
2. Evaluate current diagnostic dilemmas in total hip and knee arthroplasty periprosthetic infections
3. Formulate treatment plans for total hip and knee arthroplasty periprosthetic infections
4. Distinguish the importance of medical and social management in the preoperative period for patients with total hip and knee arthroplasty periprosthetic infections
AAOS designates this activity for 6.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™.
Click here to view a sneak peek of the live course before you purchase!
Infections Course Live Panel Discussion Sneak Peek!
Please note that this course will become available for viewing on the Online Learning platform on December 14, 2023.