KAMRAN MAJID, MD, FAAOS
ONLINE, Scored and Recorded
10 SAE CME; 100 multiple-choice questions
CME for this program expires on 1/31/2023
If you have already purchased this self-assessment program, you may log in and begin taking it here.
Broaden your knowledge of spine procedures by focusing on several key domains: recognize common degenerative spinal pathologies, complication avoidance, current controversial topics, and treatment recommendations for spinal conditions in both elective and non-elective settings.
Completing this examination will help you:
• describe the diagnosis and treatment of adult degenerative spinal pathology.
• diagnose and treat common spinal trauma.
• determine factors contributing to spinal infections.
• identify factors which can lead to postoperative complications.
• identify important factors in the evaluation of pediatric spinal deformity.
• formulate a diagnosis and treatment plan for spinal tumors.
Online Learning Platform
Access examinations via the AAOS online learning platform, with a mobile-friendly interface. Enhance your learning experience with these features and functions:
• Easily navigate content, change display preferences, take notes, and mark items of interest
• Access resources and educational links for further learning – including valuable discussions and commentary, rationale for the correct answers, and links to PubMed references
• Pinch and size enhanced graphics to full screen on any touchscreen device
• Take the exam in scored and recorded format, and then access the quiz-builder for a completely customizable experience
Self-Assessment in MOC
Credits earned by completing this Scored and Recorded Special Interest Self-Assessment Examinations can be applied to the scored and recorded self-assessment requirements as mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process and will count toward the CME credit requirement, as well.