ONLINE, Scored and Recorded
10 SAE CME; 100 multiple-choice questions
CME for this program expires on 12/31/2021
If you have already purchased this self-assessment program, you may log in and begin taking it here.
Explore the current diagnosis and treatment recommendations for both common and uncommon but clinically important foot and ankle problems. Determine factors contributing to complications associated with treating patients’ foot and ankle complaints. Explore treatment options for diabetic, athletic, degenerative, and traumatic abnormalities of the foot and ankle. Identify the extent of your knowledge and inspire investigation into treatment options in the foot and ankle domain.
Completing this examination will help you:
• describe the diagnosis and treatment of patients with foot problems due
• formulate a diagnosis and treatment plan for ankle and hindfoot arthritis.
• determine factors contributing to athletic ankle complaints.
• identify important factors in the evaluation of traumatic injury to the foot
• diagnose and treat pediatric foot and ankle deformity.
• determine the appropriate patient management procedures for forefoot deformity and pain.
Online Learning Platform
Access examinations via the AAOS online learning platform, with a mobile-friendly interface. Enhance your learning experience with these features and functions:
• Easily navigate content, change display preferences, take notes, and mark items of interest
• Access resources and educational links for further learning – including valuable discussions and commentary, rationale for the correct answers, and links to PubMed references
• Pinch and size enhanced graphics to full screen on any touchscreen device
• Take the exam in scored and recorded format, and then access the quiz-builder for a completely customizable experience
Self-Assessment in MOC
Credits earned by completing this Scored and Recorded Special Interest Self-Assessment Examinations can be applied to the scored and recorded self-assessment requirements as mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process and will count toward the CME credit requirement, as well.